Sunday, February 26, 2012

Silhouettes XXXV

More public domain silhouettes for your maps and charts.  Let's start off with a definite OD&D monster:
Giant Beetle

And some that are less distinct.  I don't have a clear image in my head for wraith or wight, maybe this can be one of those:
And here is another possible humanoid, if this is your goblin, maybe the goblin we have already can be a kobold:
Also, a turbaned fighter:
a vulture:

and a girl worshipping something that I feel is going to show up in an amalgam sometime:
These have all been added to the collection linked to the right.  Cheers.

7 comments:

  1. Public Domain Silhouette link fall down go boom. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome, and have proved absolutely invaluable to my T2X project. I can't thank you enough for posting these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a bunch! Knowing they're useful for you all means I spend more time trying to make them look nice than if I was just doing it for myself.

    And whoops, sorry Theodric, been so long I misnamed the file.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! I've updated Telemonster as well with these new ones.

    ReplyDelete