Monday, November 19, 2012

Silhouettes XLIII

More Silhouettes for your charts, maps, and player handouts.  (Been bored out of my head lately, so have another shot of these)  These are all public domain so use them as you wish.  We'll start with a peasant holding a scythe:
A cleric petitioning the gods, or maybe a wizard casting earthquake:
An old OSR favorite, a female bard (you know it will be cool when I put her torso on a giant flea body and her songs turn people to amber):
Have some more dogs, starting with Foxhound:
 Fox terrier (small but likely vicious):
 and a Collie:
Todays selection also includes a Bobcat:
a Cricket:
a Prawn:
Pronghorn
Seal
Toucan (not that threatening, but c'mon, you know you want a Toucan-headed giant or something):
Beaver

and last but not least, Armadillo
These have all been added as vector graphics to the zip file linked in my sidebar to the right.

3 comments:

  1. Do you have an army of clones churning these out or what?

    That is a wicked scythe. Really appreciate the "more fighters" from last update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah :) , thanks to both of you. Actually, this is why I was excited about my new understanding of Inkscape-- for a certain type of picture it makes the process of making a silhouette extremely fast. I think my cache of those types of pictures is pretty much used up, though, so back to Archive.org.

    ReplyDelete